This is very long overdue, but last week a fellow blogger nominated me for the Liebster Award!
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, what is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Isn’t that sweet? Blogging is about building a community and it’s a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs (http://www.welovedhere.com/2012/07/we-loved-here-liebster-award.html)
A special thanks goes out to Mommymoonblossom for nominating me!
Now for the rules of this nomination. Be sure to thank the blog that nominated you and post a link back to their blog.
Next you must answer the 10 questions your nominator asked you. Then nominate your 10 favorite blogs with under 200 followers and ask your own 10 questions. Be sure to notify each blog you nominate by telling them on their blog and sending them a link back to you Liebster post.
In no particular order I nominate…
Now here are my questions from Mommymoonblossom!
1. Why did you start blogging?
I’ve been obsessed with blogging for quite some time, but just recently I have created a more professional blog for my personal interests and art. I’m not very involved with facebook anymore and wanted to get more involved with the art community.
2. What is your favorite post on your blog and can you include link?
It was hard for me to decided on a favorite post and I wanted to pick something with my own person work so I have chosen Hillary in Wonderland. This was one of my favorite drawing series that I did for my studio class last year.
3. If you do anything for a living without worrying about income, what would it be?
In all honesty, I could sit and blog all day. I love to make art and search the web for things that inspire me and I enjoy sharing it with others.
4. Who is the most supportive of your blogging endeavors?
This is a really tough question for me to answer. I would have to say my followers are totally the most supportive obviously. My friends and family support me as well but do not quite fully grasp what blogging is.
5. You’ve been hired to write a monthly column for your favorite magazine/blog. What is your column about?
Glitter. Everything glitter.
6. What is something you really want your followers to know about you?
I come off as being really short and sarcastic, but if you get me going in conversation about something I love I will not stop talking. I absolutely love when other bloggers comment on my posts and I really enjoy feedback on my own work, and not just the positive feedback. I’m trying so hard to improve and appreciate when others tell me what would make my art look better.
7. Do you live with family or pets? How many?
I still live at home with my parents. We have a small dog named Jack Nicholson. I basically chase him around the house all day. When I finally catch him and love on him, he just growls. I swear he loves me…
8. What is your favorite photo of yourself, post it.
9. What do you find the most challenging about running a blog?
I think the most challenging part about running a blog is maintaining a constant theme. I have heard that more successful blogs only blog about one subject and topics that are similar to it. For me that is just too hard. I love to blog about everything!
10. Where do you want to be in the next 5-10 years? Is your blog still in the picture?
My blog will always be in the picture. In the next 5-10 years I want to finally establish my style with art. I’m still figuring out what I like to draw best and in what style and medium.
Now for my questions for the bloggers that I have nominated:
1. What inspires you the most?
2. How long have you had your blog and why did you start blogging?
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
4. Do you believe in Unicorns?
5. You can only watch one movie or television series for the rest of your life. Which would you choose?
6. State what frustrates you the most in life.
7. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
8. If I won the lottery the first thing I would buy is a pony. What would you purchase?
9. What kind of blogs do you like to follow the most?
10. Post a picture of yourself. Can be a cute selfie, a crazy saved snapchat, anything at all really.